воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

cure eczema home remedy




last night was very, very messed. Kay, well it started out fine. I went to the mall, got ditched by steph, so i bought new converse anyways. And THE NEW ANBERLIN CD. Sorry. I was VERY excited when i saw that. And i bought protest the heroapos;s cd. And disturbed for holly. And new earphones. Shopping really is the best remedy for a hurting heart. Then i went home, showered, did my hair, went to sobeys, bought batteries for my stereo, and energy drinks for holly and i later. Then holly came to pick me up and we went to her house. Then she informs me that weapos;re sneaking out to meet some boy she met off nex. Which was fine, he drove to pick us up. And then we went over to his house. David, the one holly actually knows, his roommate, jordan, holly and i were all chilling at his house. We played dranga, which is like jenga, but you have to pull out the blocks, and on the bottom of the block is something you have to do, like take three, would be take three swigs of yor drink. We were drinking crown royal (whiskey, 40) mixed with coke. Mind you, holly and i drank before we got there. We were drinking a little bicardi and sourpuss, and DOWNED one of those HUGE cans of rockstar. You know those like, ones with the lids? yeah. We chugged those. Then we were still playing, then got distracted by silent hill, and we watched that for a bit. Jordan was holding my hand in either my lap or his. Holly and david were cuddling together, and it was cute. We went upstairs to davidapos;s room for a smoke, and it was all good. We found out that jordan had taken one hit of e, but it was double stacked (basically, itapos;s like two pills of e in one) and then they tried to get me to take half a pill with david, and i half debated it, but i knew i shouldnapos;t, because i was already pretty smashed. So i didnapos;t, and jordan ended up taking the other half.�we finished our smokes, and went back downstairs. We were still watching the movie, everyone was scared beyond belief, they were all cuddly and HOMIGAWD. I sat there. And laughed. The entire time. Hahahaha. Iapos;m pretty sure i creeped the boys out, i mean, what kind of twisted fuck laughs during that movie? i do, apparently. Lol. But jordan and i were still holding hands. Then he and i went upstairs for another smoke. And i saw his bong, sitting in the closet. So i made a comment on it, and we ended up smoking a bowl. By this point, i knew i was trashed, and i knew if i took another sip of alcohol i would puke. I figured smoking was fine. Then we went back downstairs, and there were like, three more guys who were all like, thirty. Ahhahaa. Which was chill. I didnapos;t mind. We started to play dranga again, but we ended up going downstairs. David, holly and i. Jordan and the thirty year old guys stayed upstairs and were smoking weed. I honest to god was SO ready to puke. Like, i was sitting there, i could feel it in the bottom of my stomach, and�i knew if i moved at all, i was going to. And holly was telling me about how jordan was kind of making moves on her, like he was touching her thigh and ass and i just flipped. I was like "are you fucking serious" because honestly, who the fuck does that? we kind of had a thing going, they kind of had a thing going, who the fuck does he think he is to go and mess everything up? fuck that. And they were all like "yo, letapos;s bring jordan down here." and i was like, "no. No. Really. Iapos;m good" and i donapos;t know. I felt like such a downer last night. I couldnapos;t stop thinking about riley the entire time. I almost called him, several times. But i donapos;t know. This was all a little too soon. The night after my heart was broken, itapos;s a little soon for me to be moving on. But we went upstairs to go get jordan. He was smoking the biggest fucking joint i have ever seen. I took two puffs of it, we went back downstairs. Jordan and i were on one couch, holly and david on the other. And i dunno. It was cute, having his arm around me, feeling his heart beat right beside me. We were comfy. But i still felt like upchucking my stomach. So holly and i decided around three thirty we wanted home. So, amazingly enough, david drove us to hollyapos;s house, without any accidents at all. As we were leaving, jordan and i kissed. Like, for a second. And he was all "we should do this again" and he was texting me that night. Apparently he only wants to be friends. Asshole. So holly and i fell asleep on her bed, smashed out of our minds. And we woke up, and jordan starts texting holly and hitting on her and stuff. I donapos;t know how the fuck i manage to do it, but i pick out all the fucking assholes in a crowd. Like seriously. What a dick. *shakes head*
i was texting riley, right? well.
M: sorry if i call later
M: fuck, i am so trashed
R: its fine
M: i donapos;t even know where i am
R: are you okay?
M: iapos;m fine
R:� do you need me to come get you
M: no, iapos;m fine
R: promise me?
M: i donapos;t know. I donapos;t need a ride though
later
M: can i call you in like, five minutes?
to which he didnapos;t answer, so i didnapos;t call him. I think itapos;s kind of sad. I cling to him like a lifeline. *sigh* fuck. And i am so hungover, itapos;s unbelieveable.



best kites, cure eczema home remedy, cure eczema home, cure eczema herbal problem, cure eczema herbal.



Комментариев нет: