понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

cheap motel in sydney




Of non-employmentdom. I can tell depression is setting in since when the alarm went off this morning, I was thinking, "Why bother? Thereapos;s nothing out there." So I went back to sleep. Reminds me, once again, of my wonderful time in CA when I was between LD jobs working at kinkos; slept most of the time between going to work because I was so unhappy.

So, here we are again. Another day, another nothing. Iapos;m following up on some leads, but who knows, I donapos;t. So much for positive thinking.

I do like the fact we have a thunderstorm, and itapos;s raining. I cleaned out the fireplace and made a lot of mac cheese with chicken and broccoli. Not as good as Carne Asada but it will have to do.

aragorn forced legolas to lie down, cheap motel in sydney, cheap motel in texas, cheap motel in toronto, cheap motel in vancouver.



Комментариев нет: